mardi 10 février 2009

Super hero of daily life

Jean-Claude is also a hero in the daily life, just like we all are. Recently, I have seen a program on TV whose topic was handicap, and the father of a guy who went blind when he was 30 told that he realized tha the daily life acts ask so much and needs the biggest efforts. I know a blind couple who have a baby. It sounds unreal but if we were in the same situation, we would surely go through this too. Because our body is just the vehicle of our mind who contain more than you can imagine. we are super heros!

"When you take an elevator...you are thinking. About a lot of things : some creations, some people, some memories...So, spiritually speaking we are never alone! but physically, "in the envelop", if I am alone...well...I am here. And I stay here...until the doors open. And then I start walking. I move my envelop. To my everyday mission." JCVD

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire