vendredi 6 février 2009

The body, the brain and the air

Most of people says that JCVD is only muscles. That's true but don't forget that brain is a muscle too! Jean-Claude is MAYBE one of the greatest philisophers of the century and thanks to this blog we will share his thoughts.

We will introduce the reflections of Jean-Claude on Time, Space, Mankind, Love and oxygen.

"I am fascinated by the air. If you remove the air from the sky, birds fall down on the ground…and airplanes do too…at the same time, you cannot touch it… it exist and it doesn’t exist…It feeds man even if he is not hungry…C’est magique… The air is beautiful but you cannot see it, it is soft but you cannot touch it…the air is a little bit like my brain". JCVD

2 commentaires:

  1. definitely a contender with Jean Paul Sartre.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I never heard JVCD was a philosopher. I had the opportunity to watch his films when I was living in Cameroon. It is very funny to go to cinema there. People would talk during the projection . People from Cameroon (especially men) were fond of his films. I am not. I don’t appreciate this kind of art. I must admit it is very impressive to watch him play. He must be very disciplined with his body and mind. He seems to be a kind man.

    RépondreSupprimer