mardi 10 février 2009

Anti-frimeur

This is some kind of Vandammesque concept. No, JCVD is not a “frimeur”, he is a simple guy who never does too much, he‘s just trying to explain his thoughts as precise as possible, and sometimes it’s not that easy.

Like Jean-Claude, tell us if you are anti-pollution, anti-tsunami, anti-caniche or whatever!

4 commentaires:

  1. Sorry guys I can't comment, this is way too clever for me.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Maybe I can help you. Personally I am anti-anti-Jean-Claude ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm an anti clothes for dogs! so i'm an an anti-caniche and anti-yorkshire also because this dogs wear always clothes! And I'm anti caniche owners because they buy clothes to their fu** dog!
    I'm anti lot of things but you have to go to see my blog to know it!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hi Lucie! Just a little thing: "...because these dogs always wear..."

    So guys if you're talking about caniches, talk about "poodles"! Or even better, lapdogs (which means any very small dog)

    I'm anti-pollution of course, but that's a very easy thing to say! At least I always try not to litter in the street.. that's a start..

    RépondreSupprimer