mercredi 11 février 2009

I am not surprised


It may be an unexpected thing for most of you but I haven't been (wasn't) surprised when I discovered Jean-Claude's quotes on this site on philosophy. Imagine secondary school students working on these kind of topics for the philosophy examination of Baccalaureate. Exciting!

4 commentaires:

  1. Just for that I would like to come back to high school to pass my Baccalaureate again! For sure I would get a better mark!
    Avignon city must be really happy!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. For sure!

    In fact, I have some topics "sous le coude" about Jean-Claude and language studies too. I will post them soon

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I'm a bit lost, are these JCVD's quotes? They're a bit weird!

    Just one little thing Cédric: "I wasn't surprised when I discovered"

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Well I guess JCVD has been institutionnalized in Education programs and perhaps it's a good thing to open our minds to a new way of thinking but I still need a decoder to understand what's so deep in JCVD's quotes...

    RépondreSupprimer