lundi 9 février 2009

Honesty

Jean-Claude should be a model for everyone of us because he is the archetype of honesty and simplicity.

« Quand j'étais jeune, j'étais très con. Je suis resté très jeune. » JCVD

5 commentaires:

  1. I'm still young too. That's all I wanted to say. No, seriously, I would like to see JCVD, the movie, and maybe then I would change my mind: I don't want to believe in his stupidity, not entirely. ANd no, I am not making fun of him. After all, he's belgian. And, in a way, I am too. OH my god...

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. "Spéciale dédicade" to you, Camille!

    "Mes autres prénoms sont Camille et François. J'aime bien Camille, non ? Ca fait "old fashion", tu trouves pas ? Ca respire le meuble de provence !" JCVD

    I hope next posts will change your mind. You can be sure we will work hard for that ;)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I don't really like him,
    actually I don't like you at all Jean-Claude!
    i'm not sure you've stayed really young, but for sure you still "tres con"!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Don't be so severe with Jean-Claude!

    Actually, he was still pretty young when he said that. I don't think he would make the same comment anymore and for me his last movie "JCVD" proves it. I intend to do a review of this movie soon because I found it very interesting and related to topics I had planned to talk about.

    RépondreSupprimer