mardi 24 mars 2009

Quizz: Jean-Claude did say it / did not say it.

Here’s a little test in order to see if you have increased your knowledge about Van Damme’s philosophy.
For each sentence, try to guess if Jean-Claude said it or not.
To see the answer, you have to select the line below the question (the answers are of the same colour as the background).
Count your good answers and post your score in a comment.

“Sometimes, the fear of the death is more terrible than the death itself”
Didn’t say it

“If you remove the air from the sky, all birds would fall down”
Did say it

“If you remove his brain from Steven Seagall, the guy would still act”
Didn’t say it

“It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice”
Didn’t say it

“As far as I’m concerned, Adam and Eve, I don’t believe in it anymore, you know. ‘Cause, I’m not a dumbass: the apple, it can’t be a bad stuff, it’s full of pectin”
Did say it

“As for me, the dream – and as for everyone in fact, even if people don’t know (and even if they don’t know it, they know it) – the dream, it’s a feeling, it’s a true feeling that happen if you want”
Did say it

“Did I play in some movies for commercial reasons? Yes, I did. Sometimes, you just do things only to survive, to pay the bills. Even Shakespeare did it. Have you read “Richard III”? The hero is a guy who has a soul as ugly as his physical appearance. Judging someone by the appearances… It’s just the complete opposite of his works! They probably hold a gun to his head to make him write that stuff.”
Didn’t say it

“France has to wake up! Me, the ‘35 hours’, I do them in one day!”
Didn’t say it

“There’re people who didn’t succeed because they’re not aware, they don’t ‘keep up the date’. They don’t pay attention to know that they are. Poor ones, they don’t know”
Did say it

“Because we have created a reality in our reality, we created time: 24 hours, 365 days in a year. That’s good! So, we know that when I cross the living-room and walk from the fireplace to the window, it takes 10 seconds, but for a bird, it takes one second and for the oxygen 0 second!”
Did say it

2 commentaires:

  1. wohoo I got 4! to be honest I just guessed that some of the really strange ones were true, and they were...!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. All right I got all wrong..(except for the bird one...) I must be too stupid for that kind of philosophy =)

    But I can't believe he didn't say that sentence:
    “France has to wake up! Me, the ‘35 hours’, I do them in one day!” I think I overestimated him =( But it looks so much like the kind of things he says. I'm sure he thought about it but didn't say it loud... =)
    and By the way, who said that??
    Aurélien made it up? Yeah, he also has that gift for saying nonsenses =)


    And part of the 7) is right!! Don't tell me he has never played in some movies for commercial reasons!!! The ALL character is a commercial thing!! and I'm sure he is "aware" about it =)

    This one: “It’s nice to be important, but it’s more important to be nice” is great and has a meaning!! (can't be his)

    RépondreSupprimer